Pure Barre is a fitness studio that focuses on ballet-inspired barre workouts. The company has studios all over the United States, and there is a growing demand for their classes. It was founded in 2001 by dancer Carrie Rezabek Dorr and currently has over 500 locations in North America. Pure Barre offers different membership options, and the cost of membership can vary depending on the location of the studio and the type of membership chosen.
The Unlimited Special membership at Pure Barre costs $100 per month and offers the best value for members. They also offer the standard Unlimited membership which costs $199 per month, and neither plan comes with an initiation fee. Individual classes cost $22, but you can save money if you bundle 10 classes at $190 or 20 classes for $340.
Pure Barre is a great option for those who want to try a workout routine that is different from the typical gym scene. If you want to know everything there is to know about Pure Barre, including the cost, amenities, and classes, keep reading!
- Pure Barre Membership Cost
- Does Pure Barre Offer Any Discounts?
- Pure Barre Benefits
- Is Pure Barre Worth It?
- Pure Barre Membership Cancellation Policy
- Does Pure Barre offer a Free Trial?
- Pure Barre Guest Pass
- Does Pure Barre Have Additional Fees?
- Is Pure Barre a Good Way to Lose Weight?
- Which Classes Does Pure Barre Offer?
Pure Barre Membership Cost
Pure Barre offers two membership levels, the unlimited and the unlimited special.
If you plan to spend a lot of time at the studio, then an unlimited special membership is your best bet. For $199 per month, you’ll get access to all of the classes offered at any of Pure Barre’s locations. You can use this membership to try out different class types and find the ones you enjoy most.
|Membership Level||One-Month Unlimited||One-Month Unlimited Special|
|Monthly Fee||$199 per month||$100 per month|
Pure Barre Individual and Package Classes Cost
Whether you’d rather opt for a single class or twenty, you can find the exact pricing for individual or a package of classes below.
|Number of Classes||Cost|
Does Pure Barre Offer Any Discounts?
If you search around the internet, you will come across promo codes for use when signing up online.
You can also find Groupon specials for specific locations. The fitness center operates under a franchising model, so the discounts will vary by location. Most of them will be for new members, but they are still a good way to save some money.
Pure Barre does not offer any permanent student, teacher, nurse, or military discounts. However, Pure Barre will offer incentives for some of the groups to join throughout the year.
As of May 2022, Pure Barre currently offer a 30% summer membership for new members.
Pure Barre Benefits
Pure Barre is unlike your typical fitness center. They don’t have any amenities other than a bathroom. They do supply all the equipment needed for each class, including mats. Pure Barre also has strict sanitizing rules for all the equipment.
The biggest benefit of Pure Barre is the pricing structure.
You can sign up for unlimited classes or only buy as many as you need. This is a flexible option for those who aren’t sure when they will be able to attend a class.
Is Pure Barre Worth It?
- Pure Barre is a great option for anyone who wants a low-impact sculpting workout. It will help tone and strengthen your body without heavyweights.
- The instructors are trained to work with all fitness levels making it perfect for those who want to try something new.
- The cost of $199 per month may seem intimidating to some people, but if you were to join and attend three times per week, it would break down to less than $17 per class.
Pure Barre Membership Cancellation Policy
There is no strict cancellation policy for the monthly membership. You will need to contact Pure Barre via email or through the website to cancel. There is no fee for canceling the monthly membership.
Classes are another story. If you can’t attend your scheduled class, you must cancel 4 hours before the start time. If you are a no-show or show up late, you will forfeit the class or be charged $10 on your account.
In the event you have an early morning class scheduled, make sure you cancel by 9 pm the night before.
Does Pure Barre offer a Free Trial?
Pure Barre offers a free introductory class for new members. There is no commitment or subscription to sign up to receive the free class.
All you need to do is sign up via the website and attend the class.
If you feel that you need more than just one class to decide if Pure Barre is right for you, classes are sold individually for $22.
Pure Barre Guest Pass
Pure Barre doesn’t have a guest pass program because it isn’t like a traditional gym. If you want to bring a guest, they can sign up for a free class on the website or pay $22 for one class.
Does Pure Barre Have Additional Fees?
There are no cancellation or initiation fees with Pure Barre. The only fee to watch out for is the late cancellation/no-show fee for the classes. This will cost you $10. Otherwise, you will forfeit one of your pre-paid classes.
Is Pure Barre a Good Way to Lose Weight?
Pure Barre is a great way to tone and strengthen your body. During this process, you will increase your lean muscle mass.
The more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn from working out and day-to-day activities. Combining this with a healthy eating plan, you should have no problem dropping some weight.
Which Classes Does Pure Barre Offer?
Pure Barre has four class types:
- Foundations: this class is ideal for beginners. It will guide you through the basics of barre and help prepare you for the next level classes.
- Classic: this is the original barre class. It features 50 minutes of low-impact, high-intensity isometric movements to strengthen and tone your body.
- Pure Reform: this is a full-body workout that uses resistance training to reshape your muscle groups.
- Pure Empower: this class combines barre with cardio to elevate your heart rate and increase your metabolism using ankle weights.