The UFC Gym was founded in 2009 with the goal of making MMA-inspired fitness accessible to everyone. It is different from other fitness centers as you won’t find rows of machines to fight over during peak hours. UFC Gym only hires coaches who have passed a certification process designed by elite athletes and backed by science.
UFC Gym offers four tiers of membership. They start at $39 per month for the Limited plan and go up to $129 for the Champion membership. They also charge an enrollment fee of $25 and processing fee of $49, due upon signing up. UFC Gym virtual membership is also available for $9.95 per month. Plans vary by location.
If the idea of training like an MMA fighter sounds exciting, the UFC Gym might be a good option for you. To learn more about what you can expect to pay, classes and amenities, keep reading as we will diving into this and more.
- UFC Gym Membership Plans & Prices
- UFC Gym Ultimate VIP Membership Benefits
- UFC Gym Membership Deals
- UFC Gym Membership Benefits
- Can You Cancel UFC Gym Membership?
- Can I Go to Any UFC Gym with My Membership?
- Does UFC Gym Offer a Guest Pass?
- UFC Gym Classes
UFC Gym Membership Plans & Prices
UFC Gym offers four different tiers of membership Limited, Fitness, Ultimate, and Champion. Not every location offers all four tiers, and the prices will range between locations.
UFC also offers a virtual membership that consists of online-only classes. It is called BOX HIIT LIVE and costs $9.95 per month.
How Much is UFC Monthly?
The monthly cost of a UFC Gym Membership will vary depending on the plan you choose and the location. Here is a rundown of the typical costs:
- Limited Membership: $39 per month
- Fitness Membership: $89 per month
- Ultimate Membership: $99 per month
- Champion Membership: $129 per month
UFC Gym Ultimate VIP Membership Benefits
The UFC Gyms’ 2nd highest tiered membership is the Ultimate. It includes access to a number of the amenities at the gym, including:
- Access to all corporate UFC Gyms
- 10% off purchases
- The ability to reserve classes
- Access to strength and cardio equipment
- Kids Club access
- Ultimate conditioning skills
- Strength and cardio training
- Access to Kendall
UFC Gym Membership Deals
The UFC Gym does have deals that you can grab for reduced sign-up fees and reduced monthly dues. Coupons can be found online, and deals on Groupon include percent off memberships, money off fitness classes, and more.
Does UFC Gym Offer Military Discounts?
Many UFC fitness locations do offer military discounts. These include free classes for 30 days and discounts on monthly dues. The discount is typically 10% off.
Does UFC Gym Offer Student Discounts?
The UFC Gym does not have a student discount. However, some locations will offer deals occasionally to students, teachers, and first responders.
UFC Gym Membership Benefits
Depending on the level of membership you choose, you will have access to many amenities and classes offered by UFC Gym. Some of the most common amenities include:
- Cardio equipment
- Locker rooms
- Weight room
- Bag room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free towels
- MMA classes
- Youth gym
- Youth care
- Class workouts
Is UFC Gym Worth the Money?
UFC Gym is a great gym option for anyone with interest in mixed martial arts. The coaches are certified and trained to the highest level. Each gym has high-quality equipment and classes that make learning fun. While it may seem like an expensive gym, it is a good deal for those who are just learning and would be paying to pay for classes.
Can You Cancel UFC Gym Membership?
Membership to the UFC Gym can be canceled, but it is not a painless task. The request to cancel must be made in person at the location you joined. This will need to be done 21 days prior to your cancellation date, and you may have to pay a fee of $250 or the minimum membership balance amount.
You might be able to pay a reduced fee if you can prove you have an injury, are being deployed in the military, or are moving far away.
If this seems like too much, you can pause your membership for up to six months. This is a good option for those who don’t have a medical injury preventing them from working out.
Can I Go to Any UFC Gym with My Membership?
Not all levels will allow you to work out at any UFC Gym location. If you want to have access to this, you will need to sign up for or upgrade your membership to the Champion tier. This is the highest available tier and will cost $129 per month.
Does UFC Gym Offer a Guest Pass?
UFC Gym does offer guest passes to prospective members. It will allow you access to the gym for five days. You can sign up for a pass on the UFC Gym website. This is an excellent opportunity to get a feel for what to expect, as it isn’t cheap to sign up.
UFC Gym Classes
The UFC Gym offers many different classes that range from HIIT to yoga. Every day there are several classes in MMA, BJJ, cycling, boxing, and Pilates. Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect at your local location:
- MMA: Training in mixed martial arts. This class help learns proper techniques as well as build strength, endurance, and conditioning
- Daily Ultimate Training: This is the UFC Gyms signature HIIT class. The workout will be different each day and can include free weights, jump ropes, battle ropes, medicine balls, kettlebells, and more
- Boxing Conditioning: This class is perfect for those who are looking for a hard-core workout that combines strength training with cardio
- Kickboxing Conditioning: This class features high-intensity bag work and is good for all levels
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: UFC Gym offers BJJ classes for beginners and the most advanced athletes. It will provide a total body workout
- High Octane: Cardio and strength interval training class
- Fusion Flow: This is a Yoga, Pilates, Barre, and Tai-Chi combination designed to help you strengthen
- Killer Cycle: High-level cycling class with hills and flats
- Power Pilates: Focused on strength and flexibility
- Zumba: Fun and energizing dance class
- Kickass Kick: Full-body cardio and kickboxing class
- HIIT: High-intensity interval training